Choosing the right Fire Detection System
It’s important to determine which fire detection system is right for your premises. Systems must be designed and installed according to British Standards. If you’re a business owner, you will, by law, be the ‘responsible person’. You have a legal duty to ensure your business has an appropriate fire detection system in place.
Silver Group are the market leaders in fire safety. Not only that, we hold the highest accreditations within the industry, BAFE and BSI for fire systems.
As a BAFE/BSI accredited supplier, we can design, install, monitor and maintain your fire detection system to the highest standards within the UK, ensuring:
- Your business is fully compliant
- Your people and premises are protected should fire break out
- You’re fully insured and covering your legal duties as the responsible person
TYPES OF FIRE
- Standard fire alarm: a great fit for a building assessed as low risk. A standard alarm attracts attention to an incident and it can be linked to additional security alarm systems if required.
- Monitored fire alarm: these systems link directly to our remote monitoring station, Cougar Monitoring and offer unparalleled protection. When fire is detected, the alarm immediately alerts the fire brigade to the incident. Simultaneously, a control panel in the building provides an operator with the exact location of the incident in the building, allowing for quick and effective action.
- VESDA aspirating system: this system offers unmatched sensitivity and early detection in the event of fire. It uses continuous air sampling technology which extracts and analyses the air within the building to identify potential threats. Smoke is a primary cause of fire-related deaths. This system detects smoke more rapidly than a traditional smoke detector. The VESDA system is cost effective to maintain and test. It’s therefore ideal for larger premises where access may be difficult.
- Integrated security & maintenance: fire safety systems can be integrated with security system or smoke ventilation to provide a comprehensive solution, thanks to our position in the Kings Secure Technologies group of companies. Our engineers and security experts are here to offer you advice and provide a bespoke service for all aspects of your safety and security.
The benefits of a quality
fire detection system
- High-performance sensors and the latest technology provide the quickest rate of fire detection
- Monitored systems connect to emergency services through a remote monitoring team
- 24/7 response team for assistance and system faults
- Reduce false alarms with up-to-date technology
- Dual power supplies to ensure a reliable detection system during power failure
- Intelligent control panel to easily identify the exact location of the fire, allowing efficient evacuation and immediate action where required to protects life, assets and minimise damage
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I have always had a great experience with Silver Group, everyone from head office to the engineers, they are always very helpful.
Silver Group are available 24 hours a day and are always helpful, we cannot fault the service. The equipment is very easy to use but, if we do ever need any help, we know they are always there. We would recommend Silver Group to anyone.
Silver Group provide a professional, quick and efficient service. From the initial survey of the property to completion, all engineers and employees were polite, clean and informative. I would recommend that anyone looking for an AOV system speak to Silver Group.
Having used Silver Group for several years on many development projects, they have always been very thorough from design to install. Their advice has certainly saved us a few headaches!
Silver Group understood our needs and designed and installed a system that met those needs in an efficient and friendly manner, a job well done!